Our goal is to see the lives of every individual changed as a result of the practical expression of our faith.
To help us achieve this we would value your partnership.
PartnershipWhat can you do to partner?
- Can provide 2hrs support to our mothers and toddlers group
- Contributes to 1 days lighting
- Provides 1 weeks shopping for our food bank
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our facilities
- Thank you for Committing to a regular partnership contribution
VolunteeringWould you consider giving your time?
- Our church is a community centre that houses a cafe, meeting rooms, a sports hall and a fitness centre
- Open 7 days a week, we cater for toddlers and kids to teenage years, and beyond
- We are committed to providing quality customer service, and being good stewards that operate with integrity and excellence
- More than ever, we need people that are willing and able to commit to passing on the benefit of their experience, skills and sharing fun with others.
- Consider volunteering for 1 day in an area of your skill or interest
Online GivingThank you for supporting us!
- A gift of £10 assists us to staff our Rock Kids and Youth programme
- It also contributes to 1 days heating
- Provides text books and resources for our Sunday School
- Contributes to our Senior Citizens monthly outreach
- Thank you for committing to donate to BCLC